Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Admissions 2016
Aligarh Muslim University Controller of Examinations
Important information and rules pertaining to admission for the session 2016-16 are as given below and are part of the Guide to AMU Admissions 2016.
The University has 12 Faculties Agricultural Sciences , Arts , Commerce , Engineering & Technology , Law , Life Sciences , Medicine , Management Studies & Research , Science, Social Sciences , Theology , Unani Medicine, each comprising of several Departments of Studies. Details of admission to each of the department is given here for candidates seeking admission in any of the courses offered by AMU.
AMU 2016 Admissions Exam Dates
Admission Exam Dates AMU 2016
|AMU Entrance Exam||Date|
|MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma||27 Jan 2016|
|MBBS / BDS (Tier I)||10 Apr 2016|
|Master of Agribusiness Management||16 Apr 2016|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||17 Apr 2016|
|B.Tech / B.Arch||24 Apr 2016|
|LLM||26 Apr 2016|
|Diploma in General Nursing||27 Apr 2016|
|MLI Sc||28 Apr 2016|
|M.Ed||29 Apr 2016|
|MA Mass Communication||30 Apr 2016|
|CET (Professional Courses)||2 May 2016|
|MFC / MTA||2 May 2016|
|B. Com (Hons.) / BA (Hons.) / B.Sc (Hons.)||8 May 2016|
|BLI Sc.||10 May 2016|
|SSSC (Science) / Diploma in Engineering||15 May 2016|
|SSSC (Humanities / Commerce)||16 May 2016|
|BE (Evening)||18 May 2016|
|B. Ed / MBA / MBA (IB)||22 May 2016|
|BA LLB||23 May 2016|
|BUMS / Pre-Tib||24 May 2016|
|MSW||25 May 2016|
|MCA / BSW||28 May 2016|
|MBBS / BDS (Tier II)||01 Jun 2016|
|Dip in Computerized Shoe Design & dev. / B.Voc. Degree||13 Jun 2016|
AMU Admissions 2016 Quick Referance
- Application Forms
- Check Application Form Status, Roll number and Other Details
- Admit Card
- Answer Keys
- Information Brochure
- Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Course wise information
- AMU MBBS/BDS
- AMU MBA
Proforma and Undertakings
- Claim for Admission under Children of Employee Category
- For Non-Upgradation of Course/Branch/Subject/Stream Already Allotted
- For Submission of Required Original Documents at the Time of Admission
- For Provisional Admission on the Basis of Confidential Statement of Marks
- Formats for Affidavit Regarding Anti-Ragging (Student/Parent)
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Application Form 2016
Details of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 2016 application forms will be announced soon. Given below are last year details.
- Candidates are required to fill separate Application Forms for each course of study as detailed in the Admissions Guide. However, candidates should submit a single Application Form for courses for which a combined Test is to be conducted. Application Forms shall not be transferred from one course of study to another under any circumstance.
- If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for a course of study, ALL such Application Forms of the candidate may be summarily rejected.
- Candidate should clearly specify his/her order of preference of Course / Branch / Main Subject / Stream / Specialization from among those listed under the course of study concerned. The order of preference indicated in the Application Form will not be changed.
- While applying for various courses of study, the candidate is advised to consult the schedule of Admission/Departmental Test which appears under each course of study, wherever applicable, so as to ensure that there is no clash in the Test schedule of various courses for which the candidate is applying for admission. The University assumes no responsibility if the candidate has opted for more than one course of study for which the Tests have been scheduled simultaneously.
- For all courses where Selection Process is based on (or has a component of) candidate’s performance in the Qualifying Examination, the candidate must submit self attested photocopy of his/her marksheet / grade sheet of Qualifying Examination (both sides) so as to reach in the respective offices as given under each course of study up to dates to be announced failing which his/her Application Form will be summarily REJECTED.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Admissions 2016 Updates
Details of AMU 2016 eligibility criteria find here. Given below all details.
- A candidate shall be eligible to apply for admission to a course of study if he/she has passed the qualifying examination and also fulfills all other eligibility requirements in terms of subjects studied, percentage of marks, age, etc. The percentage of marks secured by a candidate at the qualifying examination, falling short by even a decimal fraction shall not be rounded off to the next whole number. Similarly, if the age falls short or exceeds even by a single day, the candidate shall not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates awaiting result of qualifying examination may also apply for admission with the clear stipulation that in the event of their selection they will be entitled to admission only if they fulfill all eligibility requirements of concerned course of study at the time of admission.
- Physically challenged candidates are provided a relaxation in age up to a maximum of five years in admission to courses which prescribe a maximum age limit, except for those courses where such limits are prescribed by statutory/regulatory councils governing such admissions.