AMU Application Forms 2017 – Apply Online and Download Forms
Read the following Instructions carefully:
Instructions for Filling the Application Form
Please follow the following instructions to fill the form:
- Register online and provide your correct and functional email as well as phone number because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email.
- Login using your username and password. Your Dashboard will be available to you for filling the form.
- Only Single Registration is sufficient for applying to the multiple courses by each candidate.
- Please note every candidate will Register separately and will get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling as well as tracking the form(s).
- In case you have lost/forgot your password, Please use Forgot Password link to get it. It will be sent to you on your registered email.
- Please fill your Profile carefully and Review it properly before Saving it as you will not be able to Edit/Update it afterward.
Aligarh Muslim University has released the application form 2017. Guide to Admissions 2017 and MBBS/BDS Application Form available online NEET UG. Forms of other test courses too, shall be available soon.
AMU Revised Application Dates 2017
Note: Applicants of Test Courses are requested to send the printout of the duly filled in Application Form along with the relevant documents to the Deputy/Asstt. Controller, Admission Section, AMU, Aligarh only on or before the last date of submission of the Application Form.
AMU last date of application 2017 Last dates of various courses Extended
|Course||Application Fee /|
|Last Date||Test Date||Apply|
|1.||Dip. in General Nursing & Midwifery closed||350/-||18.02.2017||21.04.2017|
For easy payment of admission test fee
|2.||B.Sc. (Hons.) closed||350/-||20.02.2017||23.04.2017|
|3.||B. Com. (Hons.) closed||350/-||20.02.2017||23.04.2017|
|4.||B.A. (Hons.) closed||350/-||20.02.2017||23.04.2017|
|6.||B.Tech. / B. Arch.||650/-||22.02.2017||30.04.2017|
|8.||M.B.A. / M.B.A.(I.B.)/|
P.G. Dip. In Islamic Banking & Finance
|10.||B.A. (Hons.)Foreign Languages||350/-||27.02.2017||08.05.2017|
|12.||S.S.S.C. (Science Stream) & Diploma in Engg.||450/-||01.03.2017||14.05.2017|
|13.||S.S.S.C (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||450/-||01.03.2017||14.05.2017|
|15.||Diploma Courses through CET||350/-||04.03.2017||20.05.2017|
|18.||M.A. (Mass Communication)||350/-||04.03.2017||22.05.2017|
|23.||B.U.M.S.||350/-||——||Through NEET but candidate shall|
have to appear to qualify urdu test
to be conducted by AMU at Aligarh.
|24.||MBBS / BDS||500/-||——||Through NEET but only candidates|
who will register Online
will be considered for Admission.
|25.||MD/MS/ PG Diploma Courses closed||500/-||04.02.2017||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online|
will be considered for Admission.
|26.||M.D.S. closed||500/-||04.02.2017||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online|
will be considered for Admission.
Note:Applicants of general test courses are requested to send the print out of the PDF generated form after successful payment to the Joint Controller, Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examination, AMU, Aligarh by Post before the last date of submission of application form.
In case of any problem/query feel free to call at our HELPDESK on phone numbers [0571-2700935,0571-2706152, 0571-2700926 (Ext. 1161)] between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm on all weekdays except Fridays and on Friday between 8:00 am to 12:30 pm or mail at email@example.com
- Fill up Online application form
- Login to Download the PDF copy of your Application Form
- Application Form for Admission to Departmental/Non-Test Courses
- Admission to Bridge Course for Graduates of DEENI MADARIS
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Application Forms 2017
Get here application forms for AMUEEE 2017, AMU MBBS 2017 and other courses admission in Aligarh Muslim University.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE AMU APPLICATION FORM
The prescribed Application Forms and the Guide to Admissions containing details of courses are available below.
Bank Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh’.
Kindly keep your Bank Draft ready before proceeding to apply, as implementation of Online payment mode is under process and might take some time.
Note: Applicants of Test Courses are requested to send the printout of the duly filled in Application Form alongwith the Bank Draft and other relevant documents to the Deputy/Asstt. Controller, Admission Section, AMU, Aligarh only.
How to fill-up online and offline application form:
For courses where the application Form is to be filled ONLINE, the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and then take a print-out.
For courses where the application Form is to be filled OFFLINE, the candidates have to download the Application Form and then fill it manually.
Procedure for submission of application form :
- Fill up the ONLINE Application Form by following the instructions given above. Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE) OR.
- Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE).
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the appropriate Demand Draft along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
- Application Form (PDF Generated copy) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the respective offices as given under each course of study.up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
- Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it.
- Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.
Documents to be submitted with the application form:
- The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh. OR
- ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft. PWD (PH-Category) candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the payment of Admission Test / Processing Charges. They should select Demand Draft Mode and fill the DD No. as 00000.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
- Any other relevant document.
Note: Incomplete Application Forms/Irrelevant Forms and those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Course wise Date of exam, Last date of application form submission, and other details of AMU 207 application forms
Disclaimer: All materials and information provided on this website are for reference purposes only.